Our very first facial care, our #2 best-seller, and #1 best-seller in our skincare range.
Brassica has powerful brightening effects from the combination of 5 active ingredients: Galactomyces, Melavoid (Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract), Sepicalm VG (Water Lily Extract), Achromaxyl (Brassica Napus Extract), and niacinamide in a scentless, water-based serum.
Not only beneficial for brightening, but Brassica also effectively reduces acne as it has calming actives and niacinamide.
Our serum is made with a powerful delivery system to enhance active ingredients' penetration, so the actives can be absorbed deeper and better.
A perfect combination of Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate which is obtained by multigrains fermentation process with Niacinamide, Rapeseed Extract, Boerhavia Diffusa L Root Extract.
Brighten skin tone, moisturize, reduce black spots, even out skin tone, fight against acne and heal acne scars.
1. Made with 61% of active ingredients and extracts.
2. Powered with 9% clinically tested natural lightening active ingredients.
3. Has 6% niacinamide.
4. Weightless water-based formula.
5. Made with 30% pure galactomyces.
6. Made with a combination of 5 powerful lightening active ingredients.
7. Brighten skin tone in 28 days.
8. Safe for pregnant moms and breastfeeding moms.
9. 93,4% Natural.
10 Scentless, fragrance-free, essential oil-free.
11. Has a powerful delivery system that enhances Brassica penetration to deeper skin layers so Brassica can work better and faster.
12. Active ingredients in Brassica are clinically tested to work better than Kojic Acid and Arbutin.
1. Brighten skin tone.
2. Reduce dark spots.
3. Reduce age spots.
4. Boost skin luminosity.
5. Reduce acne.
6. Prevent and reduce acne scars.
7. Reduce inflammation and stress-induced pigmentation.
8. Soothes skin.
Hero - Ingredients:
1. Achromaxyl - skin lightening botanical extract with clinically proven efficacy on brightening skin color and age spots. Registered trademark of Ashland, USA
2. Sepicalm VG - soothes the skin and decreases hyperpigmentation for a bright and even tone. Registered trademark of Seppic, France
3. Melavoid - dual action active to decrease skin tone evenly and uniformly and reduces different types of dark spots. Registered trademark of Provital, Barcelona
4. Lecigel - for deeper skin penetration. Registered trademark of Lucas Meyer Cosmetics, France
5. 6% Niacinamide
6. 30% Galactomyces
7. Organic Certified Edelweiss Extract (Sourced from farmed edelweiss flower grown at the lower altitudes of Swiss Alps Mountain)
8 . Rice Extract
Niacinamide is a group of Vitamin B3 known to easily dissolve in water, also highly beneficial for the skin, especially to brighten, moisturize, reduce black spots, fight acne and prevent skin cancer.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate is a type of mushroom specially processed through fermentation and filtration processes, which makes it rich in Vitamin, Amino Acids, and Enzyme beneficial for the skin. The Galactomyces we use is sourced from fermented tubers, light and safe for all skin types.
Melavoid is an active fraction from the roots of "Boerhavia diffusa L." in a medium of vegetal propanediol and water. It acts on the initial mechanisms of pigmentation, reducing melanogenic activity and causing a decrease in tone and skin spots. It provides a new concept based on its dual action and decreases skin tone evenly and uniformly and reduces different types of spots. Melavoid is clinically tested on Asian Skin.
Melavoid works effectively just like Kojic Acid, but Kojic Acid has side effects, it reduces protein which implies toxicity in cells.
Melavoid effectively reduces various types of spots.
Achromaxyl is a skin-lightening botanical extract with clinically proven efficacy in brightening skin color and age spots. This product is a patented skin-lightening active ingredient for cosmetic products. It is composed of fermented and hydrolyzed proteins extracted from the Brassicaceae family.
Achromaxyl is also tested (Ex-vivo) to have similar brightening effects to Kojic Acid and has better brightening effects than Beta-Arbutin without side effects.
SEPICALM VG is an Aminovector made from proline enriched with water lily flower. This combination reduces stress, is an inflammation modulator, and skin lightener great for sensitive skin usage. SEPICALM VG works to soothe the skin and decrease hyperpigmentations for a bright and even tone.
SEPICALM VG works better than Arbutin.
SEPICALM VG's anti-radical activity is better than Allantoin and bisabolol.
Inflammation and stress also induce skin pigmentation, SEPICALM VG effectively reduces this kind of pigmentation better than Arbutin.
WATER, GALACTOMYCES FERMENT FILTRATE, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED BRASSICA NAPUS SEEDCAKE EXTRACT, SODIUM PALMITOYL PROLINE, NYMPHAEA ALBA FLOWER EXTRACT, BOERHAVIA DIFFUSA ROOT EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, ORYZA SATIVA EXTRACT, LECITHIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.
No. BPOM: NA18181900355
Put 2-3 drops on the palm, and even out between both palms before applying on the face. Use after toner/essence.
4.9 / 5.0
4.8 / 5.0
4.9 / 5.0
Value For Money
4.4 / 5.0